Compare the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla with the Honda Civic
If you’re on the market for a compact sedan, the 2014 Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic may be on your list of considerations. Making a decision on what vehicle to buy can be a tough and long process. Luckily you have our Toyota dealership in N Charlotte to help you make a decision. We’ve done some of the research for you and pitted the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla against the Honda Civic to see which vehicle is the better buy!
- Of course, the first thing you take into consideration when buying a new vehicle is its price. When comparing these two vehicles, the 2014 Toyota Corolla is the clear winner. It has a starting MSRP just under $17,000, while its competitor has a starting MSRP over $18,000!
- This new Toyota is also super fuel efficient, as it has a fuel economy rating of 37 highway mpg! It’s even available in an even more fuel efficient trim level, the LE ECO, which can give you an estimated 42 highway mpg! This is made possible by the new Valvomatic technology you can find under the hood!
- The Toyota Corolla has been known for its reliability from the beginning. It has consistently received great ratings on its reliability from J.D. Power and Consumer Reports, while the Honda Civic has historically only received average ratings. Also, 80 percent of Toyota Corolla bought within the last 20 years are still on the road today.
As you can see, it’s smarter to buy the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla over the Honda Civic. Visit Toyota of N Charlotte today to check out this new Toyota for yourself and even take it on a test drive! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. right off I-77 on exit 23. Call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information. We look forward to helping you drive off in a new Toyota today!
Trade canned goods for auto service in Charlotte
Toyota of N Charlotte is hosting a canned goods drive to help end hunger this holiday season. Not only are we enlisting your help to give back to those in need, we want to help you in return. This is why we’re offering $10 off your auto service when you bring in two canned goods! We’ll be hosting this canned food drive until December 14, 2013. All you have to do is bring two canned goods to our Toyota Service Center in Charlotte and we’ll automatically give you a $10 discount on your auto service! All of the donations will go to Second Harvest Food Bank.
It’s the season for giving and the perfect time to get your auto service in Charlotte. Stop by our Toyota Service Center in N Charlotte to prepare your vehicle for the holiday travels ahead. We’re offering a deal on holiday vehicle preparation, which includes:
- Oil and filter change
- Tire rotation
- Tire pressure and tread depth inspection
- Battery check
- Clean, adjust and check brakes
- Inspect belts and hoses
- Check heaters, defrosters, wipers and wiper fluids
- Check antifreeze
With all of this auto service in Charlotte, you can be sure you’re ready for any obstacles ahead this holiday season.
Our Toyota dealership is always happy to give back to the community, which is why we want to help collect canned goods for Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina. This non-profit organization collects food to distribute locally to those in need. This is why we need your help to support this great cause!
Visit our Toyota Service Center today with your donation and save money on your auto service. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. right off I-77 on exit 23. Call us at (888) 378-1214 to set up an appointment for your car service. We’re open Monday through Saturday, 8:30am to 10pm; and Sunday from 12pm to 8pm. Happy holidays!