N Charlotte Toyota Land Cruiser named second best luxury SUV!
If luxury is what you want, there’s no need to look any further because the N Charlotte Toyota Land Cruiser has it all! It’s a world-class vehicle with all of the high-class features you could dream of. This new Toyota near Charlotte was even named by U.S. News as the second best Luxury Large SUV!
When entering the Toyota Land Cruiser in N Charlotte, you’ll notice the polished and sophisticated heated leather-trimmed seats and steering wheel. This will not only keep you comfortable, but also keep you nice and cozy! The steering wheel also includes convenience with controls for the audio system, Multi-information Display and Bluetooth Hands-free phone system - so you don’t have to reach around to control your surroundings.
This luxury SUV will not only keep you comfortable, but it’ll also keep you entertained. The refreshed 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser was given some great new technological updates inside and is packed full of amazing features including:
- Climate control which allows the driver, front passenger and second-row passengers to control their climate settings. This way you and your passengers will be comfortable and content!
- A 9-inch color screen which provides all of the entertainment your passengers desire while sitting in the rear seats. They’ll enjoy watching their favorite movies and playing video games, especially on those long road trips!
- A cooler box which is conveniently located right in the center console and perfect for keeping your beverages and snacks chilled. You can always have a cool drink waiting for you when you enter your car on those hot NC days!
- Entune which connects to your smartphone to turn your N Charlotte Toyota Land Cruiser into the ultimate multi-media center! This allows you to access all of your favorite apps and get real-time updates on information like traffic, weather and sports!
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte today to test the new Toyota Land Cruiser out for yourself! We also have some amazing specials you don’t want to miss. We’re located off I-77 on exit 23 and open until 10 pm seven days a week. We can’t wait to see you here!
N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 awarded IIHS Top Safety Pick
Many people are raving about the new Toyota RAV4 in N Charlotte and now there’s even more to love. The 2013 Toyota RAV4 is now an IIHS Top Safety Pick, proving this vehicle has it all! This new Toyota near Charlotte joined others in the category of Affordable Compact SUVs such as the Honda CR-V and Subaru Forester. To earn this award, the IIHS rates safety through a number of tests, in which the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 scored the highest rating of “good.” The tests conducted include:
- Moderate overlap front test
- Side impact test
- Rear crash test
- Roof strength test
With the redesign of the Toyota RAV4 for 2013, it received a better IIHS safety rating this year than the previous model. This can be accredited to the new roof line, which made it possible for the vehicle to withstand a force equal to five times the vehicle’s weight and earning it the highest rating!
The Toyota RAV4 isn’t the only new Toyota that placed this year as an IIHS Top Safety Pick. Our new Toyota and Scion dominated the list with FIFTEEN of them making it! Some of the vehicles that made the list include:
- Toyota Prius c in the Mini Cars category
- Toyota Avalon in the Large Family Cars category
- Scion FR-S in the Small Cars category
- Toyota Corolla in the Small Cars category
- Toyota Highlander in the Midsize SUV category
Toyota of N Charlotte has these new Toyota and others available today! You can get all of the information you need about the safety our vehicles provide when you speak to one of our knowledgeable sales representatives. We’re located off I-77 on exit 23 and open until 10 pm seven days a week for your convenience. You can also view our inventory on our website and call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 to schedule an appointment. Don’t forget to ask about our amazing specials!
1967 2000 GT named most expensive Toyota!
Although our lineup of new Toyota in N Charlotte doesn’t include the 1967 2000 GT, it was recently sold at an auction for the most amount of money ever paid for a Toyota. This Toyota sold for nearly $1.2 million, making it the most expensive Toyota!
The 2000 GT is the most expensive production Toyota and Asian production car in history, making it super rare. Although it was only in limited production, this model was compared to other cars like the Chevrolet Corvette, Jaguar E-Type and Porsche 991! Now this car is highly collectible and proves that Toyota is capable of making stylish and quality sports cars.
If you’re a car collector, the Toyota 2000 GT might be a dream car, but if you’re looking for something a little more practical we have some great new Toyota at our N Charlotte Toyota dealership! We have different models for all of your needs including trucks for towing, minivans for carpooling, sedans for everyday driving and SUV’s for off-roading. Our new Toyota near Charlotte are practical for today and won’t break your bank! We even have best-selling new Toyota here including:
- The Toyota Corolla which is the best-selling vehicle of all time! This car is perfect for first-time car buyers who are on a budget.
- The Toyota Camry which is a very popular mid-size sedan. It’s great for families because of all of the space and convenience features available.
- The Toyota Prius which is the best-selling hybrid vehicle in the U.S. It’s ideal for drivers who want to save gas and be more eco-friendly.
- The Toyota Tacoma which is America’s best-selling compact pick-up truck! This truck will help you get the job done no matter how big it is.
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte today to find out more about our new Toyota! Don’t forget to ask about our new car specials. We also have a great selection of used cars here at our dealership to choose from. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. near Charlotte!
Check out our new Toyota specials in N Charlotte!
Toyota of N Charlotte is having some amazing new Toyota specials to help you save money. Join us for our $100,000,000 Loan and Lease Event and we can not only get you a great deal on a new Toyota, but also help you get out of your old auto loan! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to get your auto loan paid off no matter how much you owe and drive off in a new Toyota near Charlotte with a lower monthly payment!
You don’t want to miss our specials on our new Toyota in N Charlotte! We have some of the best deals going on right now that’ll help you get the vehicle you want for a low price. Some of these specials include:
- New 2013 Toyota Camry L (STK #3250154): Get this new car for only $18,988*! You can’t go wrong when buying a Toyota Camry because it’s extremely popular and affordable! This vehicle comes with great entertainment features like an audio display touchscreen, even in the L trim level!
- New 2013 Toyota Prius c One (STK #3120088): This hybrid vehicle is only $17,988*! It’s the perfect fit for anyone driving around the city. Its compact design makes it possible to maneuver the streets and fit in any parking spot!
- New 2013 Toyota Highlander (STK #3690089): Buy this new SUV for only $24,988*! If you want a ton of space inside, you’ll love this 2013 Toyota Highlander. It can seat up to seven people comfortably and can be converted for more cargo space. This is the perfect SUV for any growing family.
You also don’t want to miss our N Charlotte used cars specials! We have a large selection of used Toyota, as well as used cars of all different car brands like Ford, Chevrolet and Nissan.
Visit our N Charlotte dealership today for our Toyota sales event and get a new Toyota or used car that’s right for you! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd.
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title and $598.50 Dealer Fee. (*Administrative fee of $598.50), *in order to provide the highest quality service to our customers, this dealership charges and administrative fee in the amount of $598.50 in connection with the advertised sale or lease of a motor vehicle. Customers elect special APR program or S.E.T/Dealer cash back when available. Advertised prices are not applicable on lease vehicles. Advertised prices cannot be used in conjunction with special APR programs. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through June 11, 2013.
N Charlotte Toyota 4Runner gets rugged redesign!
The name of the N Charlotte Toyota 4Runner even suggests what this vehicle is made for – 4-wheel driving off the road! Now, it’s been refreshed for 2014 to give it an even more rugged look to match its capabilities. This new Toyota was revealed recently at the Stagecoach Country Music Festival in California and the amazing new features gave the audience a lot to cheer about.
Now in its fifth generation, the N Charlotte Toyota 4Runner has proven that it’s here to stay. With its new design it’s sure to keep pleasing customers. Although not completely redesigned for 2014, the exterior of this new Toyota near Charlotte was given an appearance that looks to be more aggressive, yet refined. It features a strong front grill and smoked headlights that help give this SUV a rugged look! Depending on the grade, you can get even more new features like:
- The key colored grill insert and front bumper with fog lamps for even more flair on the SR5 and Trail grades.
- A chrome plated grill insert and chrome trimmed side molding, rear bumper and roof rack for a more distinctive look on the Limited grade.
- Dramatic hood scoop and silver painted front and rear bumper on the Trail grade for and aggressive appearance.
- Shiny 20-inch alloy wheels on the Limited grade and 17-inch alloy wheels on the SR5 and Trail grade for added bling!
Although the 2014 Toyota 4Runner is not yet available in stores, the 2013 model is available today at Toyota of N Charlotte! Visit our website today to view our inventory and new Toyota specials. You can also stop by our dealership to talk to one of our sales representatives and learn more! We’re located off I-77 on exit 23. We can’t wait to see how we can help you!
What do you think about the new Toyota 4Runner? Are you planning on getting one for yourself?
Most people search the Toyota RAV4 in N Charlotte
With the new design of the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4, everyone is wondering what this new Toyota has to offer and if it’s the right car for them. When looking for a new vehicle to buy, it’s always important to do your research. Cars.com reported that the Toyota RAV4 is the most-searched for vehicle with more people reading its reviews than any other car!
It’s no surprise that people have the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 on their list of cars to search. Since its redesign it’s been attracting a lot of attention, but why go searching all over the internet when we have all of the information you want to know right here? We want to help save your time by sharing some of the new features in this new Toyota near Charlotte!
- Sleek new style: The newly-designed exterior of this vehicle offers a new appearance that captures the sporty side, while giving it a touch of refinement! The interior also has a great new look giving it class and comfort!
- Great Convenience: The 2013 Toyota RAV4 in N Charlotte includes a new adjustable power lift gate which can be set to your preferred height and can be opened at the push of a button on your key fob. This vehicle also has a ton of cargo space, making it convenient to bring all of your gear along with you when going on any adventure!
- Improved safety: This new Toyota was designed to give you better visibility of your surroundings with its sloped hood. It also includes blind spot monitor to alert you when a vehicle is in those spots you can’t see!
- Amazing comfort: The inside includes Dual-Zone Climate Control, which allows the driver and passenger to set their own environment to their personal preference. This vehicle also includes reclining rear seats so your passengers can have maximum comfort!
To find out more about this vehicle, visit our dealership to speak to one of our knowledgeable sales representatives. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd.
Well-known tattoo artist to customize Toyota Tundra
The N Charlotte Toyota Tundra has been gaining a ton of recognition lately with its redesign, but one of these trucks will be getting another make-over from tattoo artist, Corey Miller! Although Corey is used to doing artwork on skin, he’ll be applying his trade to sheet metal and customizing a 2014 Toyota Tundra! If you’re wondering what this new Toyota is expected to look like, its name “The Dragon” says it all. Corey plans to use a fusion of Asian and American motifs to make this truck into a mean dragon-looking machine!
Although you can’t buy this version in stores, you can look forward to the future release of the 2014 Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte! This new Toyota even comes in a special edition model that will make you feel like it was customized just for you! The Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition gives a nod to the Texas ranch where it’s built. It has some great western themed features that set this truck apart from all of the rest. These features include:
- Premium saddle brown leather seats with embossed leather and suede accents to bring that western style inside.
- Soft-touch materials on shift console, instrument panel and front and rear door trim as another upgraded feature.
- Heated and ventilated seats to give these stylish seats even more comfort!
- JBL Audio and Entune for an over-the-top sound and entertainment experience!
We aren’t quite sure yet when this new truck will be available in dealerships. Until it is, we have a large selection of 2013 models right here at our N Charlotte dealership.
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte today to talk to a sales specialist about buying a new truck for you! We’re located off I-77 on exit 23. We look forward to seeing you here!
Toyota Prius turns into racing machine
When you think about the N Charlotte Toyota Prius, you probably wouldn’t believe this hybrid could be turned into a real race car, but the Toyota has proved it to be possible. The Toyota Prius GT300 was revealed in Japan recently and is challenging some of the preconceived notions you might have about hybrid vehicles! This race car has a lot of differences from the original Toyota, but still maintains some of it’s great features and most importantly includes Hybrid Synergy Drive.
The N Charlotte Toyota had to undergo some changes to keep up with the others on the race track. One of these changes include a larger lithium battery to keep it running a full race. It also has a 3.4L V6 engine, which is much more powerful than the 1.8L engine in the N Charlotte Toyota Prius we all have come to know! The engine produces nearly 300 horse power, compared to the 134 horse power produced in the model available to the public. Although the shape of the original is already sleek, the race car version was built lower and wider with a full body kit to help with aerodynamics. Also, the tire arches were redesigned to fit the racing wheels necessary to keep this new Toyota speeding around the tracks.
Although you can’t find this hybrid race car in stores, we have a great selection of hybrids here at Toyota of N Charlotte that will give you all of the efficiency and performance you need. The Toyota Prius is even available in four different models including:
- Toyota Prius which is the original and is a great family vehicle
- Toyota Prius C which is the perfect compact hybrid for the city
- Toyota Prius V which comes with more space but is still fuel efficient
- Toyota Prius Plug-in which is the smartest on and can run completely on electricity
Visit our N Charlotte dealership today to see these new Toyota for yourself! We’re located right off I-77 on exit 23.
Toyota of N Charlotte $100,000,000 Loan and Lease Event!
Toyota of N Charlotte has a new event that will help you save money! Our $100,000,000 Loan and Lease Event near Charlotte is designed to help get you out of your current loan and into one of our new Toyota or used cars today with lower monthly payments. We’ve secured $100,000,000 from a major financial institution just for you! We can get you into the N Charlotte new Toyota or used car of your dreams no matter how much you owe on your current vehicle! If you want to get into one of our brand new Toyota, we have some amazing specials for you!
- New 2013 Toyota Corolla L (STK #3180235, man. tran.): Get this brand new Toyota for only $13,988*! As one of the most popular cars in the world, you will not be disappointed with all of the great value, convenience and safety this vehicle has to offer!
- New 2013 Toyota Camry L (STK #3250096): This new Toyota Camry is only $18,988*! If you’re looking for a spacious car great features, this is the perfect car for you. It comes with tons of entertainment like display audio with a touch screen, CD player, hands-free phone capability and six speakers!
We also have some unbelievable specials on used cars if you’re looking for an even better bargain!
- Used 2009 Toyota Rav4 (STK #344006A): This used Toyota is available for only $9,988*! If you want a great deal, you found it! This vehicle is in great condition and offers you dependability. It’s spacious inside and offers a ton of cargo room so you can pack up and go wherever the road takes you!
- Used 2008 Toyota Prius (STK #3120041A): This hybrid vehicle is only $9,988*! With this Toyota Prius you won’t only be getting a great price, but you’ll also spend less on fuel cost. It can get up to 51 mpg city, which means you’ll save a ton of money down the road!
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte at 13429 Statesville Rd. for our $100,000,000 Loan and Lease Event! We look forward to helping you today!
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title and Dealer Fees (*Administrative fee of $598.50), *this charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning & adjusting vehicle and preparing documents related to the sale. Customers elect special APR program or S.E.T/Dealer cash back when available. Advertised prices are not applicable on lease vehicles. Advertised prices cannot be used in conjunction with special APR programs. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through April 30, 2013.
N Charlotte Scion FR-S dubbed Best Sports Car for Money!
The 2013 Scion FR-S in N Charlotte was awarded with the title Best Sports Car for Money by U.S. News and World Report! When choosing a winner, U.S. News and World report takes into consideration value, quality and the opinions of automotive critics. Also, the cost of ownership and average vehicle price are factored into the decision. Which proves this car is a fantastic vehicle for anyone who want a sports car with quality and value, but doesn’t want to pay too much!
The N Charlotte Scion FR-S includes all of the unique qualities of the Scion line of vehicles, but also includes more with its sporty features! It has a starting MSRP of $25,255 for the manual transmission and $26,355 automatic transmission, which makes this amazing sports vehicle so affordable. Not only that, but every feature on the Scion comes standard, which ensures that your price won’t keep increasing just because you want all of the features you deserve! Some of these standard features include:
- Duel exhaust to increase the performance of your vehicle and give the exterior a sporty look
- Remote keyless entry system so you never have to worry about being locked out!
- Power outside mirrors to make less work for you even on the little things
- 17” alloy wheels to make your car stand out even more
- Sport pedals to give it an even sportier feel while driving!
The Scion FR-S in N Charlotte gives you a dynamic driving experience with the 6-speed transmission, rear-wheel drive and Dynamic Rev Management technology! The powerful engine produces 200 horsepower! This car is the perfect car for sports car enthusiasts. This amazing vehicle beat out other sports cars like:
- Mazda Miata
- Nissan 37OZ
- Ford Mustang
- Mini Coupe
We have a large selection of Scion right here for you! Check out the new Scion FR-S at our dealership and test drive one today! We’re located right off I-77 on exit 23.
As you can see, this vehicle includes so many remarkable features anyone would want in a sports car. What are the most important features to you in a sports car?