Baby proof your new Toyota in N Charlotte!
Raising a family is one of the best jobs to have, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy! Your little ones will get into all kinds of mess and mayhem, especially during rides in your N Charlotte Toyota. We’ve got a few suggestions on how to make sure your new Toyota is a safe (and clean) environment for your kids:
- Lock EVERYTHING! Kids love to play with the shiny buttons in your new Toyota near Charlotte, so it’s important to make sure that you have the window and door locks on. If not, they can get their little fingers stuck – ouch!
- Secure their seats! You can never be too careful, so every time you put your child in their car seat, make sure it’s locked and in its proper position. Many of our N Charlotte Toyota, like the Toyota Sienna or the Toyota Corolla, feature a latch system to anchor car seats in place.
- Go on seatbelt patrol! If your kids old enough to strap themselves in, give their seatbelts a quick tug after they’ve clicked them into place. This will allow you to see if they’re strapped in safely, and if the seatbelt is working correctly.
- Keep moist wipes in the car! There’s nothing more defeating than having a brand new Toyota interior that is stained with colorful juice. If your kids eat or drink in the car, having baby wipes handy will help clean up spills and sticky hands.
- Empty the trash often! We suggest keeping a small bag in the car to collect old cups, lost Cheerios, and stray pieces of paper. Then, throw it out every evening. Trash can attract bugs, like ants, that cause painful bug bites on little limbs.
Find a child-friendly new Toyota that suits your family! Visit us at Toyota of N Charlotte, located just off I-77 at exit 23!