Edmunds.com names new Toyota in N Charlotte Top Rated Vehicles
Our new Toyota in N Charlotte are always winning awards and recognition for their superior quality, safety and more! Now, four of our new Toyota are being praised by Edmunds.com as Top Rated Vehicles! These new Toyota were picked out of more than 200 vehicles that were tested by the team at Edmunds.com. Each vehicle was given grades based on how they stack up to others in their category. The four new Toyota that came out on top include the N Charlotte Toyota Highlander, Toyota Prius, Toyota Avalon and Toyota Sienna! What does each of these Top Rated Vehicles have to offer?
- The Toyota Highlander beat the competition in the midsize crossover SUV category. It’s the perfect vehicle for families, as it comes with a ton of space and family-friendly features! It was also redesigned for the 2014 model year with an all-new style inside and out!
- The Toyota Prius won in the hybrid category. This new Toyota hybrid is super fuel efficient with a fuel economy rating of 50 mpg combined. Even as a hybrid vehicle, it’s great for families with its spacious interior and seating for up to five people!
- The 2014 Toyota Avalon topped the full-size sedans. It’s not only a great full-size sedan; it’s a world-class luxury vehicle. This means it offers all of the sophisticated style and high-end features you want, but for a lower price than most of its competitors!
- The Toyota Sienna in N Charlotte is number one when it comes to minivans. It’s designed to cater to families with its great versatility! It offers seating for up to eight people and a ton of cargo capacity!
Want to know more about these Top Rated Vehicles? Visit Toyota of N Charlotte at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. You can also give us a call at (888) 883-3797 to set up an appointment to meet one-on-one with a Sales Specialist and take a test drive!
The 2015 Toyota Camry has FINALLY been revealed!
We were anxiously waiting for the debut of the highly-anticipated new Toyota Camry. Rumors were swirling around that this new Toyota would be drawing influences from sportier cars such as the Scion FR-S. When it was finally revealed on April 16, we were in awe! The 2015 Toyota Camry looks like a mixture of the best-selling Toyota Corolla and the uber-luxurious Toyota Avalon! Check out what drivers can expect from this new Toyota when it makes its debut at dealerships this fall!
- The body of this new Toyota near Charlotte will be slightly longer and wider than the current model. These dimensions create a more aggressive and athletic look! You’ll be able to choose from 10 colors including the all new Celestial Silver Metallic and the vivacious Ruby Flare Pearl!
- A brand new extra-sporty trim level was created for Toyota Camry fans! The XSE model will boast 18-inch wheels, special shock absorbers, higher rate coil springs and one-of-a-kind EPS tuning. We truly think this will be THE sportiest Toyota Camry ever and we couldn’t be more excited!
- The interior of this new Toyota will be something out of this world! The carpet now has 30 percent more insulation, which will help with noise reduction! This iconic Toyota will now feature a new 4.2-inch TFT screen that will be nestled in the instrument panel! You will be able to keep your eyes forward when you’re choosing your audio and navigation! Toyota always has your safety in mind!
While this ride isn’t expected to hit dealerships until the fall, we still have the extraordinary 2014 Toyota Camry waiting for you! We’ll definitely let you know when the 2015 model arrives at Toyota of N Charlotte!
We’re located at 13429 Statesville Road in Huntersville! Do you have a question? Call us at 888-883-3797 and we’ll be more than happy to help you!
Get ready for summer driving with car maintenance in Charlotte!
Summer is practically here, but it’s not too late to get ready for the extreme weather ahead with car maintenance in Charlotte. We all know NC summers can get pretty hot, and the last you thing you want to do is spend the day waiting for a tow truck on the side of the road. To avoid this, you should bring your vehicle to our Charlotte Toyota Service Center for routine car maintenance and let us help you prepare for the new season! You can avoid overheating, tire blowouts and much more with easy and affordable car maintenance in Charlotte.
- Let the professionals at our Toyota Service Center check your cooling system to ensure you have enough coolant and there are no leaks. Coolant is necessary to keep the engine from overheating, which is even more probable with the extreme heat of the summer!
- If the air conditioning in your vehicle doesn’t seem to be as chilly as it should be, you should have our experts check your A/C system. I may have a leak or it may need to be recharged, which means it needs more refrigerant!
- The summer heat can also affect your tires, as the hot air can cause the rubber to expand and lose air. This is why you should check your tires to ensure they’re strong enough to last you the summer and that they have the right amount of air pressure.
- Don’t forget to also get an oil change in Charlotte if your vehicle is due for one! This is important car maintenance to keep up with, as the health of your engine depends on it! We make it affordable and convenient at our Toyota Service Center, so stop by for an oil change today!
Toyota of N Charlotte is located at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. Call our service center at (888) 378-1214 for more information or to set up an appointment.